Hello, friends! I’ve been spending a lot of time with my little family this week, since my mom is here visiting, so I haven’t had much time to focus on writing prompts, or vlogging, so I thought it might be fun to post these silly questions that I found online, and answer them. Just for fun. So here are 50 Questions You’ve Probably Never Been Asked!
1. What’s your favorite candle scent?
Despite not buying into the whole pumpkin spice everything craze that comes around autumn, I absolutely adore pumpkin spice candles. I love warm scents… and food scents. Pumpkin spice, or maple, or warm vanilla… mmm. *drools*
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
My sister? Probably Anna Kendrick, or Emma Stone… but that’s a bit awkward, since I also want to marry them both. And Mila Kunis.
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
I can’t decide between Christian Kane, who played Eliot Spencer on Leverage, or Aldis Hodge, who played Hardison. I love them both.
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
I am hoping to get married in the next year or two. We’ve actually been engaged for two years now, but we’re not in a rush to get to the altar!
5. Do you know a hoarder?
6. Can you do a split?
Ugh, I used to be able to. Not so much these days.
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
Really, really young. Maybe 4? I don’t remember!
8. How many oceans have you swam in?
I think just one!
9. How many countries have you been to?
Two! United States, and Canada.
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
Hm… I don’t believe so. No.
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
We have a name picked out actually… not telling. Although, funny enough, I recently found out that it is the same first AND middle name as a famous YouTuber. Weird!
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
Our son’s name is Liam Thomas. But we do have another boy name picked out… and it may, or may not, be after a famous pirate.
13. What’s the worst grade you got on a test?
I’ve probably failed a few.
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
I used to looove Sesame Street! And Barney. As I got a bit older I got really into Rugrats, Hey! Arnold, Are You Afraid of the Dark?, Goosebumps, Spongebob… so many!
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
I think probably a witch? I was a witch a lot. Or some kind of vampire sorceress.
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
Well, let me tell you, I was (and still am) obsessed with Harry Potter when I was in school. I am 26 now, and it still holds a special place in my heart. I read all the Twilight books in high school as well. Never read the Hunger Games books, only saw the movies.
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
18. Did your mother go to college?
19. Are your grandparents still married?
Actually, neither set are. Huh.
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
I went to karate once with my friend Kayla. Ages ago. It was fun!
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
Of course I do!
22. What’s the first amusement park you’ve been to?
Hmm… probably Funtown Splashtown in Maine.
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
I would love to be fluent in French, but realistically, Spanish is the way to go.
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray?
25. Is your father bald?
Nope, full head of hair at 51.
26. Do you know triplets?
Actually, I know one set! A million sets of twins as well.
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
Maybe once? I like curry.
29. What’s the name of your favorite restaurant?
I don’t have one. I do really enjoy Bonanza, Culver’s, and Steak ‘n Shake though.
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
Yes, and it is overpriced, and not worth the hype. The last two times I went, in two different locations, we had bugs in our food. No joke.
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ’s, etc.)?
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
That’s a really good question, I should ask my mom… I have no idea.
33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
Jan, Jan Jan, J, Super Jan… So original.
34. Who’s your favorite person in the world?
My son… though my fiance is a very close second. ❤
35. Would you rather live in a rural area, in the city, or in the suburbs?
Suburbs, but I actually enjoy the city as well.
36. Can you whistle?
No… and now you know my dirty secret.
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
Kind of. Our bathroom light stays on, with the door cracked, but mostly so I can see in the hallway if I have to get up with my son in the middle of the night. I like the dark. Sorta.
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
Usually, yeah, because I eat with my kiddo.
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
Tylenol, and a multi vitamin… because 26 is the new 46.
40. What medical conditions do you have?
None that I know of!
41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
A bunch of times when I was little for various flues and sicknesses, but never anything serious. I’ve never broken a bone, or even had a serious sprain, or any other injury. I was in a few car accidents with my mom, which warranted hospital visits, but I was always unharmed. Also, when I had my son, obviously.
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
43. Where do you buy your jeans?
JC Penny usually, or Target… that’s really it. My current favorite pair is actually from Maurice’s, but I can’t afford to shop there too often.
44. What’s the last compliment you got?
“Your son looks so much like you!” And he is pretty damn cute, so I’ll take it.
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
Usually! I write them all down if I do, and type them out into my Dream Journal.
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy?
I’m not picky. I like all the tea!
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
One pair of sneakers, which are following apart, and two pairs of boots, which it is way too hot to wear. I need new shoes…
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
I will not raise my children in any religion, but I also will not shelter them from the beliefs that exist. I will answer their questions honestly, and fairly, and allow them to make their own decisions on what they want to, or don’t want to, believe in when the time comes.
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real?
… What? Santa isn’t real? HOW DARE YOU.
50. Do you have a Tumblr?
I do! You can click here to see it, but I haven’t been giving it much love lately. Sorry.
That’s it! Hope you guys enjoyed reading my answers. Feel free to copy and paste to your own blog of choice and fill in your own. It is just a fun way for people to get to know you more.
Thanks for reading, friends!